All Promo Codes
|Sports||Bet £10 Get £20||F20|
|Sports||WH Club : £5 Weekly Free Bet||NO CODE|
|Bingo||Deposit £10 Get £50||B50|
|Vegas||100% Cashback Up To £20||VEGAS20|
|Poker||£10 Cash Bonus||WHP2000|
|Casino||Deposit £10 Get £150||CASINO150|
How To Claim Your £20 Free Bet
Terms & Conditions Explained
- You need to stake at least £10 on your first bet after depositing.
- You must deposit into your account my credit card, debit card, bank transfer or Paypal. Apparently Skrill/Neteller/Paysafe don't qualify due to abuse in the past.
- This promotion is only valid for UK players who deposit by GBP.
- Your first bet needs to be at odds of 1.5 (decimal) or over. If it's a multiple (double/treble/trixie/lucky 31 etc) or an accumulator, the total odds must be above 1.5. That's 1/2 if you're used to fractional odds.
- If it's an each way bet, only the win part will count towards the promo offer. So a £10 each way bet won't count, as £5 of that will be on the each-way part.
- You'll get the 2 x £10 free bets when you place your qualifying bet. No need to wait for it to settle!
- You need to use a valid promo code (F20) when you open your account. Click one of our green 'Activate' or 'Claim' buttons on this page to ensure you get it.
- You're only allowed one account per person/house/card/IP address. Basically don't sign up for an account if someone else in your house has an account, or if you've opened one in the past.
- William Hill have the right to remove your free bet if you're not from the UK, or if they think you're abusing the promotion on purpose.
- You've got 30 days to use them before they expire.
- They can be spent on anything except tote, pool or lottery.
- You have to use these freebie vouchers on the sportsbook - they can't be used for other areas of the site. There's plenty of other bonuses for each section of the site though.
- You can't get a refund on losing free bets.
- They can't be used towards other promotions that are running, or to watch streamed events.
William Hill Customer Service
- Customer Services: +44-870-600-0479
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Are William Hill
William Hill is one of the oldest bookmakers operating that offer online betting, casino, poker, gaming, and bingo services in the UK. They do some of the best free bet offers in the country, with regular promotions and offers for both new and existing customers.
Since its inception in 1934, they’ve been through several transformations as the gambling industry developed, and remained one of the best gambling services in the world. Nowadays, their online and land operations lure millions of customers from 175 countries around the world and hold roughly 25% of UK’s betting market.
They have over 2200 betting shops spread around the UK and thousands of employees that ensure their products take the top spot in the gambling industry.
Anyone looking for the William Hill Promo Code has come to the right site, we’ve listed all six of the current promo codes on this page. The range of gambling products they deliver is outstanding and supported by numerous welcome bonuses, ongoing promotion codes, and special bonuses.
Why Choose William Hill Over The Rest Of Its Competitors?
Many people question if William Hill is better than Bet365 and who are William Hill’s biggest competitors. Any sportsbook operating in the UK is a competitor, with Bet365 being one of the big ones.
What Is Quick Cash?
- Best Odds Guaranteed. William Hill offers a guarantee that if you pick odds on greyhound racing and horse racing, and the starting price of the dog or horse is higher than when you placed the bet, William Hill guarantee to pay out your bet at the higher price. No need to wait until minutes before the race, just place a bet and if the odds rise, you’ll be given your winnings at the higher odds.
- Acca Club. The £5 Free Bet club gives out free bets each week to those that place football accumulators.
- Live Streaming. William Hill offer a huge selection of games that can be streamed. Many of which wouldn’t appeal to the mainstream, English Premier League punter – but they suit the sports betting audience perfectly. Events from far out leagues such as the South Korea K League, the Hong Kong Reserve League, Australian A-League and various obscure leagues from abroad.
- Inplay Betting & Cash-In Feature. William Hill were also one of the first bookmakers to offer the ability to cash in a bet. Shown in the ‘My Bets’ section of the website, users have the option to cash out a bet before it settles.
Player Feedback & Reviews
Love William Hill and their app. 10/10 from me, always use them for my football bets
I joined Bill Hill to play on the live casino, some of the girls on there make it worthwhile! I much prefer it to the normal casino, which like the machines in the bookie shops themselves are most definitely set to take your money the majority of the time. Seven blacks on roulette in a row, all in on red, ZERO! Had a few punts on the darts lately, looking for Premier League Darts to return in the winter. Got my £25 promo bonus on Usain Bolt to win the 100m final in the Olympics, pretty certain it’s going to happen.
Easily my favourite bookie and always have been. Great offers, English customer support and a refund on losing 6 fold accas when one leg lets you down. Absolutely rinsed them in Cheltenham, almost thought they might close my account but they didn’t. Not complaining though, all topped up now for the Olympics next month and ready to boom, come on Bolt!
Didn’t like William Hill at first, no Asian lines, rubbish handicaps, couldn’t figure out how to change the fractional odds to decimal and the inplay stats counter thing wasn’t as good as my last bookie. Was using bet365 but I joined here when I saw the promotion code bonus £25 offer and it seemed worth it. Will keep playing until I either hit £200 or bust out. Got a free £25 bet on the financials. Not a clue what was going on or how they work but I doubled my money (refund if you lose your first £25, cracking offer by the way) so then played some blackjack while I was waiting for the France v Switzerland game to start. Didn’t have it on live stream so I had the ipad with iplayer on at the same time!
Been using William Hill on the high street for years now for betting on the donkeys. Got the app on my iphone so I’ve started betting on the footy now too. Not sure I like the new app, think the last one looked a bit better but I guess I’ll get used to it. The inplay betting is so good, I’m obsessed with betting on which team I think I will score next, both teams to score/goals galore. Had a few coupons up too, nothing too big though, can’t be chucking all my beans on a little betting app! Not touched any of the casino or games yet, not sure I can trust myself. Need to get on the poker at the weekend, should be a good laugh but it’s not as good as using a live room.
William Hill never works on my laptop as I think it’s too slow or needs a flash update. Got it on my ipad now so I can place my bets on the Euros. I’ve been playing roulette on the live casino although it gets a bit addictive. Don’t want to turn into one of these addictive gamblers and be up all night. The slots games are good too, keep getting to the bonus rounds but only win small £4 and £5 amounts. I guess if I stake more per line then I’ll get more, too much for me though. Been betting on the French Open and some pre-Wimbledon bets, not a lot to choose from as Djokovic will smash it this year and his odds are too low.
I joined Hills last month as my mate is always doing his accas on the phone so wanted to get involved. They’ve got some good offers out there – like about the goalscorer bet still counting if your player gets subbed and his replacement scores. The acca refund if you have a losing leg is probably the best though, already saved myself about £50 in free bets from the refunds. Always seem to miss a team on a Saturday afternoon or some Scandinavian team will go and let me down at the last minute on a Sunday evening! Yeah nice one Bodo and IK Start! Anyway it’s mad to think that we used to have to place bets in the shop, now we’ve got this massive range of markets like match result and both teams to score to chuck our money on, happy days.
For a girl like me it can be quite confusing using these betting apps like William Hill’s, especially when you only really know about Southampton Football Club and not all of these foreign leagues. I only put these little £1 and £2 bets on things like who to score first or what the final score will be. Nice little app on my iphone 6, makes it really easy to use and I don’t have to go in the shop that’s usually full of men who spend all day in there! Got my promo code from this site, and it works. Hope I win some more money again this weekend!
I hadn’t heard much about William Hill other than a friend that used to go in the shops all the time and play on the slots. I wanted to bet on their match result and both teams to score accumulators and trixies as I’ve seen some huge returns from these on prediction and tipping sites. Much harder than it looks, English Championship, League One and League Two football is very hard to predict.