Current William Hill Promotional Codes
|William Hill Offer Details||Promo Code||Activate Offer|
|Sports Bet £10 Get £30||C30|
|Sports WH Club : £5 Weekly Free Bet||NO CODE|
|Bingo Deposit £10 Get £50||B50|
|Vegas 100% Cashback Up To £20||VEGAS20|
|Poker £10 Cash Bonus||WHP2000|
|Casino Deposit £10 Get £150||CASINO150|
How To Claim Your £30
Terms & Conditions Explained
- You need to stake at least £10 on your first bet after depositing.
- You must deposit into your account my credit card, debit card, bank transfer or Paypal. Apparently Skrill/Neteller/Paysafe don't qualify due to abuse in the past.
- This promotion is only valid for UK players who deposit by GBP.
- Your first bet needs to be at odds of 1.5 (decimal) or over. If it's a multiple (double/treble/trixie/lucky 31 etc) or an accumulator, the total odds must be above 1.5. That's 1/2 if you're used to fractional odds.
- If it's an each way bet, only the win part will count towards the promo offer. So a £10 each way bet won't count, as £5 of that will be on the each-way part.
- You'll get the free bets within 24 hours usually.
- You need to use a valid promo code (C30) when you open your account. Click one of our green 'Activate' or 'Claim' buttons on this page to ensure you get it.
- You're only allowed one account per person/house/card/IP address. Basically don't sign up for an account if someone else in your house has an account, or if you've opened one in the past.
- William Hill have the right to remove your free bet if you're not from the UK, or if they think you're abusing the promotion on purpose.
- You've got until the end of Man Utd v Sunderland before they expire.
- They can be spent on anything except tote, pool or lottery.
- You have to use these freebie vouchers on the sportsbook - they can't be used for other areas of the site. There's plenty of other bonuses for each section of the site though.
- You can't get a refund on losing free bets.
- They can't be used towards other promotions that are running, or to watch streamed events.
William Hill Customer Service
- Customer Services: +44-870-600-0479
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Are William Hill?
William Hill is one of the oldest bookmakers operating that offer online betting, casino, poker, gaming, and bingo services in the UK. They do some of the best free bet offers in the country, with regular promotions and offers for both new and existing customers.
Since its inception in 1934, they’ve been through several transformations as the gambling industry developed, and remained one of the best gambling services in the world. Nowadays, their online and land operations lure millions of customers from 175 countries around the world and hold roughly 25% of UK’s betting market.
They have over 2200 betting shops spread around the UK and thousands of employees that ensure their products take the top spot in the gambling industry.
Anyone looking for the William Hill Promo Code has come to the right site, we’ve listed all six of the current promo codes on this page. The range of gambling products they deliver is outstanding and supported by numerous welcome bonuses, ongoing promotion codes, and special bonuses.
Why Choose William Hill Over The Rest Of Its Competitors?
Many people question if William Hill is better than Bet365 and who are William Hill’s biggest competitors. Any sportsbook operating in the UK is a competitor, with Bet365 being one of the big ones.
What Is Quick Cash?
What Is The Bet 10 Get £30 Offer?
The bet 10 get £30 is William Hill’s promotion for new customers who register with the promo code C30. Enter nothing into the promotional code box on sign up, deposit $/€/£10, bet $/€/£10 and await your $/€/£30 in free bets.
The Promo Code
You need to use the [blank] promo code when joining to get your free bets. Don’t use a different promo code, just enter nothing on the registration form.
- Best Odds Guaranteed. William Hill offers a guarantee that if you pick odds on greyhound racing and horse racing, and the starting price of the dog or horse is higher than when you placed the bet, William Hill guarantee to pay out your bet at the higher price. No need to wait until minutes before the race, just place a bet and if the odds rise, you’ll be given your winnings at the higher odds.
- Acca Club. The £5 Free Bet club gives out free bets each week to those that place football accumulators.
- Live Streaming. William Hill offer a huge selection of games that can be streamed. Many of which wouldn’t appeal to the mainstream, English Premier League punter – but they suit the sports betting audience perfectly. Events from far out leagues such as the South Korea K League, the Hong Kong Reserve League, Australian A-League and various obscure leagues from abroad.
- Inplay Betting & Cash-In Feature. William Hill were also one of the first bookmakers to offer the ability to cash in a bet. Shown in the ‘My Bets’ section of the website, users have the option to cash out a bet before it settles.
Betting Markets Available
Sports bettors can place bets using the William Hill app/mobile site, and the normal desktop site. William Hill offers players the opportunity to place an accumulator bet, to place singles, and also to bet on multiples.
What Is A Multiple Bet?
A multiple bet is where your bet slip contains more than one selection. This could be a fold, also known as an accumulator. It combines the odds of the selections resulting in a much bigger payout if all the selections win.
- 4 fold, 5 fold etc…
- Super Yankee
- Super Heinz
The combined multiples work in a similar way to an accumulator, but as they repeatedly cover different combinations with smaller stakes, they increase the chance of you winning part of the bet and getting something back, even with several losing selections in there.
Example : You place a Trixie on three football matches. A Trixie is where three selections are added to the bet slip, so the bet slip contains a treble, and three doubles that cover selections 1 and 2, 2 and 3, and 1 and 3. If one selection loses, the treble will lose, but one of the doubles will still win. This will potentially still give you a profit, whereas a normal treble would have lost. This is particularly useful when betting on horses or a sport where the selections contain high odds.
How To Place a Bet On The Desktop Site:
- Browse to the section of the sportsbook that you wish to be on.
- Pick a fixture from the leagues and competitions available.
- Click the odds to add the bet to the bet slip.
- Enter a stake.
- Confirm your bet by clicking ‘Place Bet’.
Sports Markets Available
William Hill offers all the major sports to bet on, including :-
- Horse Racing
- Greyhound Racing
- American Football
- Formula 1
Most sports involve similar betting markets. You will normally be betting on the outcome of the match/fixture – such as the team or individual to win. Overs/unders refers to betting on the amount of goals, points, tries to be scored. Sports like football or cricket may also allow you to bet on an individual’s performance – such as betting on Murray to hit a certain number of aces, Rooney to score a hat-trick, or Michael Van Gerwen to throw a certain number of 180s in the darts.
Football has some specific markets such as double chance, where you are given the chance to bet on a team to win OR draw. The odds are much lower than just betting on the win, as you’re covering both outcomes. William Hill were one of the first UK bookmakers to offer the ‘match result and both teams to score’ market, where you bet on the outcome of the match and include whether both teams will score.
For example, if you bet on Manchester United to win and both teams to score, and they win 2-1, your bet will win. Should they only win 2-0, your bet would have lost. As the outcome if more difficult to predict, the odds are much bigger. Accumulators containing these selections can have HUGE payouts. Social media has shown certain punters to win over £100,000 from these types of bets before.
Betting lines are commonly heard when discussing American sports such as NFL, NHL and NBA. The money line often refers to betting on the winner, straight win or match result. The spread is the handicap at which the team will win.
For example, if you bet on a basketball team to win the NBA match with a spread of -20, that means they will need to win the match by 21 points for your bet to win.
When betting with William Hill, you may often have your stake size limited. This is how all bookmakers balance their books, by not allowing large stakes to be placed on certain markets. This is often due to the match/fixture itself – as matches in lower leagues or distant countries are covered less by traders and therefore limited.
Certain customers may also have betting limits placed on their accounts. You can read about these limits in our settled bets guide.
William Hill has a mobile site which offers the majority of the same functionality of the mobile site. For ease of use, William Hill also has an app for smartphone users to download. The app works the same as the mobile site. Read all about betting on your smartphone with William Hill in our mobile guide.
William Hill has several virtual sports, also known as e-sports, to bet on. These virtual sports are usually horse racing, football and some sort of car racing. There is no strategy to betting on these sports, the odds and chances of an event happening are usually quite random.
Here at CompareTheBets we recommend you stay away from the virtual sports – they can be a good way to empty your wallet and frustrate yourself!
William Hill is the best bookmaker for entertainment betting. Their betting markets can be quite vast when it comes to entertainment. TV shows, reality TV and soap operas offer some golden opportunities for betting. Their current opportunities include :-
- X Factor Betting
- Strictly Come Dancing Betting
- I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here
- Big Brother
- Britain’s Got Talent
- Soap Operas (Who killed Lucy Beale, for example)
- The Apprentice
- The Oscars
- The BAFTAs
- Sports Personality Of The Year
- Betting On the name of the Royal Baby
- Weather Betting
William Hill also offers betting markets on big political events, such as the general election, the referendum, and the US election. Political betting has grown massively in recent years and William Hill take large sums of money on these markets. Recently, William Hill took a £160,000 bet on Hillary Clinton to win the US election. The bet was placed in a shop by a lady who had never placed a bet before!
Existing Customer Promotions Available
Their website and app are simple and quick to navigate. William Hill host a huge range of football betting markets for punters to choose from, all of which are categorised into Specials, Corners, Cards, Goals, Goal Time and First/Second Half markets. This allows you to quickly narrow down the sports betting markets you are looking for and place a single or bet on an accumulator quickly and easily.
Bets placed on the majority of the games can be monitored when the football match kicks off. The game will move to the in-play betting section of the site, where players can place bets live throughout the game. There’s a monitor that shows the current statistics of the match, including red & yellow cards, corners, free kicks, possession, and shots attempted. This gives bettors an insight into what exactly is going on.
Punters with bets on certain markets are given the ability to cash out the bets whilst the match is in play. Whilst we recommend sticking it out and taking the full profit and withdraw your winnings, there are times when your heart is pounding and it’s a safer and healthier choice to just take the cash-out value offered.
William Hill have a number of promotions running for the 2016/2017 football season that existing customers of theirs can take advantage of, assuming they have already collected their sign-up offer. Customers placing £20 on accumulators each week with at least four selections in will qualify for the free £5 at the weekend. Just get your accas placed mid-week before midnight on Thursday, and the good guys over at WH will credit your account with a £5 free sports bet the following lunchtime. Perfect for the weekends La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and Premier League fixtures!
Accumulators placed that contain at least six teams to win will qualify for their ‘Acca Insurance’. This means that when the final whistle has blown on all your games and there’s only one that hasn’t one, William Hill will refund your accumulator stake with a free bet, up to a massive £50. To put this into normal man’s betting terms – chuck anything up to £50 on an accumulator with six teams and if one of those teams doesn’t win, you’ll get a free bet of the same value. Bit less of a kick in the teeth than just a lost bet!
Enhanced odds are regularly given on selected football markets – usually the straight win market. Keep an eye on their sportsbook homepage or the Saturday football coupon page as the boosted games are usually highlighted there.
A new addition to their sportsbook this year is another great promotion for existing customers, whereby a bet on a player to score isn’t necessarily lost if he gets subbed off! If you bet on a player to score and he goes off injured or gets replaced, your selection will be passed onto his replacement at the original odds. Imagine it’s a Saturday evening and Rooney is playing terribly. Rashford comes on for him and knocks in a 90th-minute winner – your original bet on Rooney to score would win, as his replacement has done the job for him.
Horse Racing Promotional Offers For Existing Customers
The number of horse races on offer at William Hill is exceptional. Whether you are looking to bet on local UK races or place bets on international races in Italy, France, South Africa, USA and other countries, it is likely that the event you want to bet is available on their site somewhere.
The bookie is well known for offering some of the best odds in the industry, oftentimes significantly higher than their competitors. Couple this with the exceptional reliability and funds safety that they can offer, and you quickly realize that ‘Bill Hill’ is one of the absolute best places to bet horse racing events.
William Hill Horse Racing Promotions
When it comes to horse race betting, William Hill ensures that they always provide the absolute best for their customers. If you are betting with Will-Hill, a Best Odds Guaranteed promotion is always in place to assure that you always have the best possible price on all UK and Irish horse racing bets. Place your bet at current odds and if SP returns more, you will be paid out at the higher price.
This means you will never have to worry about missing out on better odds as the bookie will always pay you as if you made an SP bet, or better if the current odds were higher, which is a pretty amazing offer.
Additional price enhancements are available for horse racing bets on a fairly regular basis as well, along with other seasonal promotions, bonuses, and gifts that William Hill give to all their players. As a professional punter, you can really take great advantage of all these offers, while a recreational bettor can surely make use as well and enjoy some extra free betting at better odds than any place else.
How To Bet On A Horse Meet
William Hill Sportsbook allows betting on the widest range of horse racing meetings, from the UK and Irish ones to international meetings in other countries. The simple and modern betting platform allow easy access and quick bet placing for all events, making sure you can place your bets quickly and with little hassle.
- When you first access the website through your desktop or mobile browser, a horse racing tab will be easily accessible, allowing you to see the full list of upcoming meetings, odds for each of the horses in fractional or decimal view and your current betting slip.
- Click the odds next to the horse you wish to bet, and the selection will be added to your betting slip.
- An option to bet each-way instead of straight up will also appear in the betting slip, along with a box to enter the amount you wish to bet and the Place Bet button.
Another awesome feature of their site is certainly the virtual horse race betting, which allows you to bet on virtual horse races outcomes, which are computer generated. There are times when there simply isn’t that great of a selection of real life horse races, and the virtual horse race betting allows you to place bets on these fictional events, which include all the intricacies of real life horse races.
Cash In Your Bets
William Hill have a huge array of sports betting markets for you to place bets on. You can place singles or bet on several events – known as accumulators. Read our guide on how to place an accumulator bet with William Hill. If you are someone who likes to bet sports, you have no doubt faced a situation of having an accumulator with a bunch of hits and just waiting for that one last score to come in to win a huge sum of money. While this can be an exhilarating experience if the result does hit, very often punters are faced with the heartbreak of losing out on that one last pick and having the entire slip go to waste.
This is why the bookies introduced the cash-out option, which allows cashing out of accumulator bets after some hits have been made as well as cashing out of singles well into the match. The cash out comes at a price of course, as you are paid out at a lower price than you normally would be, but if you have a lot of money riding on a valuable accumulator slip, there is no doubt that cashing out can be the right choice for many people.
How It Works
William Hill Sportsbook introduced the cash out option in 2015, allowing the players to cash in on their incomplete winning bets, without having to wait for the last match of the slip or the last minutes of their singles bet.
Cash In My Bets can also be done at a William Hill shop, although the restrictions and rules listed further down this page will still apply.
So how exactly does this work? Let us assume you have an accumulator bet with 10 football matches on it, with final odds of 34.00 and you have bet £10 on the slip. The first nine picks have come in and you are waiting for just one more game to win your entire slip for £340. Depending on the odds of that one last pick you have made, William Hill will allow you to cash in on the bet immediately at a price they deem fair.
While you will not be winning the full amount of the slip, or even the amount you would have won if the slip only had the 9 games you already won, the price will still be solid, and will guarantee you a win, instead of leaving you waiting for that one last match pulling your hair out when the wrong side scores.
In a similar fashion, single bets can be cashed out. For instance, let us assume you bet Manchester United to beat Chelsea in a home match at 2.15 and it’s 80th minute, with United up by 1 goal. They may offer you to cash out at 1.85 immediately, instead of waiting out the ten more minutes + stoppage time, allowing you to manage risk and remove any chance of going to bed furious if your pick concedes a late goal. While you may regret missing out on some value later on, the regret will be lesser than it would if you lost the entire thing.
William Hill allows users to view the cash in my bets facility on the mobile site and using the William Hill app. Simply tap the ‘Open Bets’ button to view your current unsettled bets. If cash-in is available, you will see the option.
Cash Out Terms & Conditions
- Cash in my bet won’t be available if your bet was placed using a free bet.
- Cash in my bet won’t be available if your bet was used to trigger an offer – for example, if you had to place a £10 bet in order to get a £20 free bet, you won’t be able to cash in the £10 bet.
- Cash in my bet is only available on certain sports and betting markets. Click here to view a full list of sports and markets available for use with the cash-in facility.
- Cash in my bet is set to a maximum of £25,000. So an accumulator set to pay out half a million will have a maximum cash-in offer of £25,000!
- Bets placed with odds that were priced up wrong, known as palpable errors, cannot be cashed in. If they have been, they may be void.
- If an accumulator contains selections that cannot be cashed in, the whole bet will be unavailable for cash in. The same applies when a selection is suspended due to in-play activity.
Cash In My Bets Isn’t Working
If your cash in my bets facility isn’t working, it is likely to be due to the following reasons :-
- A selection on your bet slip may be unavailable or suspended. For example, if you have an accumulator that contains Liverpool to win, and Liverpool are awarded a penalty, cash in my bets will be suspended until after the outcome of the penalty.
- Cash in my bets is not available for every betting market. It may not be showing if you have included selections in your bets that don’t qualify for the cash-in facility.
- At peak times when the system is overloaded, such as a Saturday afternoon, cash-in my bets may be unavailable or not working. Contact customer services if you’re having an error with cash-in, although bear in mind at peak times in the evening and at the weekend they may be slow to respond or difficult to reach.
- Disallowed goals can cause issues with cash-in my bets. When a disallowed goal has initially been approved, the William Hill cash-in system may be slow to respond. To prevent bets being cashed in due to an error on the system, William Hill may just suspend the feature.
Is Cashing Out Bets Smart?
Like in most cases, there are two sides to this medal and it really depends on why you are betting. Professional bettors usually steer clear of cashing out bets as it diminishes the value of the bet made, and usually pays out at odds at which the bet would simply not have been worth making in the first place. The cash out option gives the sportsbook an additional edge and is not the kind of thing a professional will be looking to do.
A casual punter, however, may very well find that the cash out option is a phenomenal one. Long odds betting slips are not something that professionals do anyway, and most such slips will be played by casual bettors. For them, cashing out is a great idea, as such long odds are very hard to hit and once you are close enough it is probably better to cash out and enjoy the profit than wait it out and risk it all.
Cashing out is an option made for casual punters and one that tends to save them lots of stress and headache, while for a professional bettor it will usually never make too much sense.
Read the next guide in our series on betting with William Hill where we explain how to withdraw winnings from your account. You will learn about the various withdrawal options and the processing time required for each.
The British gambling giant William Hill is one of the biggest and most recognizable names in the industry. It was founded way back in 1934 by the businessman William Hill in the United Kingdom. Gambling was illegal in the country back then, but the operator offered postal and phone betting to its customers. It slowly started building a reputation for being honest and reliable.
The Early Days
This put William Hill in a good position when gambling became legal in 1961 and it opened a couple of betting shops. Initially, the industry wasn’t big, but once football entered the world of television, it grew significantly in a heartbeat. Fans used to go to betting shops to watch games and place the occasional wager.
The founder William Hill retired from the position of a chairman in 1970 and died a year later. This led to the first of the many changes in ownership, as the company was acquired by Sears Holdings. The next deal came in in 1988 when Grand Metropolitan bought William Hill only to sell it to Brent Walker in 1989 for £685 million.
In 1990s, William Hill faced the biggest scandal in its history, when it was investigated for fraud by the Serious Fraud Office. It turned out that Grand Metropolitan exaggerated the company’s profits prior to the sale to Brent Walker and two directors were convicted. This allowed the current owner to recover more than £100 million of the money he paid for the acquisition.
That didn’t save him of reaching more than £1 billion in debt in 1997 which forced another change of ownership. The Japanese investment bank Nomura bought William Hill for about £700 million with the idea of launching the company to the stock market. Due to the lack of interest, the bank abandoned its intentions and William Hill was sold once again to the venture capitalists Cinven and CVC Capital Partners in 1999.
Moving To The Online Betting Market
They managed to make some big steps in the following year as they entered the world of Internet. William Hill opened online sports betting and casino in 2000 and also was listed in the stock market in 2002. In the following years, other online gambling products were developed and a huge deal with Playtech was struck in 2008. The company managed to expand and actually buy some of its competitors like Sportingbet and also acquired licenses in jurisdictions outside the UK and Europe, such as Australia and the USA. Their current share price can be found here.
As it stands, the William Hill operations are located in Gibraltar and the company is one of the biggest players in the online gambling business. Their sports offers are well known – like their ongoing horse racing and football offers, accumulator offers, and new offers, such as their F20 or C30 promo code that allows new customers to activate a £20/£30 free bet on their account. They also are actively sponsoring various sports teams and events predominantly in the United Kingdom.
Football is the top priority in this regard, with William Hill being the official sponsor of the FA Cup and the English national team as also the William Hill Scottish Cup. Other deals include multiple horses and greyhound races such as the William Hill Winter festival, the William Hill Scottish Spring Cup, the William Hill Greyhound Derby, the World Darts Championship and many more.