LAST UPDATED : 20/12/2016 BY JAMES
The Betvictor free bet of £60 for sports is allowing them to become one of the biggest sportsbooks in the UK, and their current £60 offer for new customers is one of the quickest and easiest to snap up as no promo code is needed.
How To Claim The £60 Offer In Five Simple Steps:
- Follow this link to activate your £60 free bet and open BetVictor.
- Enter your email address and click the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Complete the registration form and proceed with the ‘Next Step’ buttons.
- Opt In to the £60 sports offer with the ‘Opt In’ button on the following page.
- Make a £10 deposit and place a £10 bet on something with odds over evens. Your £60 bonus for sports and casino will be credited with 48 hours.
Similar Bookie Bonus Codes
|Bookmaker||Bonus Offer||Full Guide||Claim Offer|
|£30 Promo Code||Betfair Guide|
|£30 + £5 Weekly||William Hill Guide|
|£200 Bonus||Bet365 Bonus Code Guide|
- Mobile Site & App Details
- Company History
- Promotions For Existing Members
- Casino Bonus Details
- Our Review
- Customer Comments & Reviews
|New Customer Offer Summary|
|Maximum Bonus||£30 New Customer Bonus|
|Qualifying Bet||Odds of 2.0 and above|
|Deposit Options||Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, PaySafe, uKash,Entropay, Click2Pay, Bank Transfer & More.|
|Withdrawal Times||Very Fast|
How To Claim Your Joining Bonus In 2017
How To Withdraw The Bonus
Terms & Conditions Of The Sign-Up Offer
- Your first bet will be the one to trigger the £60 free bet, so make sure you bet at least £10 at evens (2.0) or above.
- You will need to 'opt in' to the bonus offer when you register. If you forgot or didn't realise, you'll be able to find the offer by going to your "Available" offers section for up to 7 days after you've registered.
- You NEED to 'opt in' to the offer BEFORE you place your first bet, as instructed in the guide above.
- First deposits made by Skrill or NETELLER will not count towards this promotion.
- Make sure you place your first bet with seven days of joining.
- Your first bet needs to contain at least one selection with odds of Evens (2.0 decimal) or higher.
- The bonus will be awarded to you within two working days, usually sooner under normal circumstances.
- You can use the bonus on any sporting event that you so desire.
- The £30 free bet is 'Stake Not Returned' - meaning your bet will only return the winnings, not the winnings + the £30 stake like a normal bet would
- The sign-up offer is available for new members only and can't be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- If you cash-out your qualifying first bet, or it gets voided, it won't count towards releasing the bonus funds.
- Betvictor retains the right to remove the bonus or void any bets placed with it if they suspect it is being abused.
- The bonus funds will expire after 30 days. Get your bets placed!
- Bets placed with bonus funds that win will not return the stake like a normal bet. Often called 'Stake Not Returned'.
- Read the full Betvictor terms and conditions here.
BetVictor was founded many years ago, in 1946 by Victor Chandler. The company has been through several changes over the last two decades, which can be read in detail in out company overview page. We’ve got details of their history, current marketing and social media activity and information about their affiliate program.
BetVictor have got a casino in addition to their popular sportsbook. It isn’t vast in size in comparison to their competitors but is ideal for those sports bettors looking for a change in scenery when there is a lack of sports underway.
The casino features several sections – slots, a live casino, table games and a poker room. The table games section has a moderate variety of traditional casino games, such as baccarat, roulette, and blackjack.
Another popular addition to their site is BetVictor Poker. With a matched deposit bonus of 200% up to €1000, plenty of poker games available, guaranteed prize funds and rooms to cater for players of all sizes – it’s understandable to see why it attracts so many poker players. Experienced poker players will appreciate the features of the software (Tribeca Tables), allowing you to find a friend or create your own table for your friends to join.
New players will receive 20 casino spins for use on certain arcade games. The €1000 bonus for new registering customers is valid for 30 days and is credited at $1 (or currency equivalent) for every 8 action points earned.
BetVictor are well known in the sports betting world for having the best odds on the Premier League. With regular sportsbook enhancements and specials given out each weekend, they’ve become well known for their price boosts and good offers for UK football.
Customers that wish to bet on horses will be able to stream live horse racing events with BetVictor. After betting at least £1, punters will be able to stream a selection of horse racing events from the UK, Ireland, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.
Customer Reviews & Feedback
This new £60 freebie is a lot better than what they had last month!
Got my £30 free bet and £30 casino bonus. The casino free bonus has to be rolled over too much so didn’t win anything with it which is a shame
Thanks, just got my free bet. Nice review, spot on. BetVictor are decent for their premier league odds, they need to get some more fixtures on their inplay section though.
Joined and got a £25 welcome bonus. Wasted it all on France keeping a clean sheet against Romania, great start to my Euro 2016 holiday fund! Anyway it seems simple to use, good layout and there’s still some offers poking around today for the England v Russia match. Think I prefer William Hill as they have the app on my ipad but this seems to be working OK so far. Will maybe post another review some other time when I’ve had more time to check out their bingo, poker and other bits – as they’ve got some bonus things there too.
Been a betting man for several years now and have accounts with over fifteen of these betting sites. This is one of the better ones, although their football is a bit of a pain to navigate. William Hill and bet365 let you pull up a list of Today’s games, and they section it off into different leagues – with the women’s and youth leagues at the bottom and the good stuff at the top. This can be a bit of a jumble – which isn’t too bad on a Monday afternoon when there’s spurs and a Spanish game on, but on a Saturday and Sunday too it can be a nightmare. Way too many games to browse through and the site can be a bit slow sifting through each different league to get to the game I want.
I’ve recently started using Betvictor after Coral wanted me to go in one of their shops to prove my age and there isn’t any near me. So yeah I’ve sacked them off and came here for my £25 free bet. Got all signed up and never heard anything about it, got chatting to a ‘Natalie’ on the live chat who smoothed it all over for me. Gonna enjoy taking their money when the footy is back in August, come on you Gooners!
Joined in April because they had a £25 free bet for the Grand National and other sites only had £5 or £10 or nothing at all. Of course it was a waste as I can’t pick a winner in horse racing to save my life, the boyfriend just uses it now for his Saturday accumulator – although he usually cashes out when he shouldn’t since they added the cash out option. Oh well it keeps him entertained.
Only gave them four stars as I’ve been following an inplay tipster on Twitter lately, some of the Austrian and Czech football that he tips hasn’t been on there. Shame really as the £50 free voucher I got was pretty good, although it might be better if they did what Betfair did and give it you in small £10 chunks. With Betfair I used each of the £10 as a longshot punt on things like FA cup winner, acca for the weekend and on the boxing – but don’t really want to put a £50 free bet on a doomed coupon really, need to wait for something a bit more concrete like maybe Newcastle to win the Championship next season.