LAST UPDATED : 10/10/2016 BY JAMES
The Betvictor free bet of for sports is allowing them to become one of the biggest sportsbooks in the UK, and their current offer for new customers is one of the quickest and easiest to snap up as no promo code is needed.
How To Claim The Offer In Five Simple Steps:
- Follow this link to activate your free bet and open BetVictor.
- Enter your email address and click the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Complete the registration form and proceed with the ‘Next Step’ buttons.
- Opt In to the sports offer with the ‘Opt In’ button on the following page.
- Make a £10 deposit and place a £10 bet on something with odds over evens. Your bonus will be credited with 48 hours.
Similar Bookie Bonus Codes
|Bookmaker||Bonus Offer||Full Guide||Claim Offer|
|£30 Promo Code||Betfair Guide|
|£20 + £5 Weekly||William Hill Guide|
|£200 Bonus||Bet365 Bonus Code Guide|
- Mobile Site & App Details
- Company History
- Promotions For Existing Members
- Casino Bonus Details
- Our Review
- Customer Comments & Reviews
|New Customer Offer Summary|
|Maximum Bonus||£30 New Customer Bonus|
|Qualifying Bet||Odds of 2.0 and above|
|Deposit Options||Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, PaySafe, uKash,Entropay, Click2Pay, Bank Transfer & More.|
|Withdrawal Times||Very Fast|
How To Claim Your Joining Bonus In 2016
How To Withdraw The Bonus
Terms & Conditions Of The Sign-Up Offer
- Your first bet will be the one to trigger the free bet, so make sure you bet at least £10 at evens (2.0) or above.
- You will need to 'opt in' to the bonus offer when you register. If you forgot or didn't realise, you'll be able to find the offer by going to your "Available" offers section for up to 7 days after you've registered.
- You NEED to 'opt in' to the offer BEFORE you place your first bet, as instructed in the guide above.
- First deposits made by Skrill or NETELLER will not count towards this promotion.
- Make sure you place your first bet with seven days of joining.
- Your first bet needs to contain at least one selection with odds of Evens (2.0 decimal) or higher.
- The bonus will be awarded to you within two working days, usually sooner under normal circumstances.
- You can use the bonus on any sporting event that you so desire.
- The £30 free bet is 'Stake Not Returned' - meaning your bet will only return the winnings, not the winnings + the £30 stake like a normal bet would
- The sign-up offer is available for new members only and can't be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- If you cash-out your qualifying first bet, or it gets voided, it won't count towards releasing the bonus funds.
- Betvictor retains the right to remove the bonus or void any bets placed with it if they suspect it is being abused.
- The bonus funds will expire after 30 days. Get your bets placed!
- Bets placed with bonus funds that win will not return the stake like a normal bet. Often called 'Stake Not Returned'.
- Read the full Betvictor terms and conditions here.
BetVictor was founded many years ago, in 1946 by Victor Chandler. The company has been through several changes over the last two decades, which can be read in detail in out company overview page. We’ve got details of their history, current marketing and social media activity and information about their affiliate program.
From what we’ve noticed in the past few months since we registered, Betvictor are quite frequent at giving out loyalty rewards to their existing customers.
The like’s of Betfred and Coral don’t do this quite as easily – they usually make you jump through a few more hoops or offer refunds on certain losing bets. Betvictor seem a lot more upfront about it. We’re not sure if ALL their customers get this treatment, as we get them emailed to us.
Last weekend I had an email saying if I placed a £10 bet on the FA Cup quarter-final game then I’d get a £10 bonus in play. Didn’t seem too bad – I ended up losing, but the offer was decent, to say the least. Just a month later I’d been using bet365 a lot as we were writing the guide to claiming their bonus code, and I got another email from Betvictor. This time, it was £5 worth of free spins on some arcade slot. I went £1.75 up at one point but didn’t see the point in running away with it, ended up losing the lot. The intent was there, though, and it’s these regular offers that attract their sports bettors into getting involved with the casino and other parts of the site.
BetVictor are well known in the sports betting world for having the best odds on the Premier League. With regular sportsbook enhancements and specials given out each weekend, they’ve become well known for their price boosts and good offers for UK football.
Customers that wish to bet on horses will be able to stream live horse racing events with BetVictor. After betting at least £1, punters will be able to stream a selection of horse racing events from the UK, Ireland, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.
BetVictor have got a casino in addition to their popular sportsbook. It isn’t vast in size in comparison to their competitors but is ideal for those sports bettors looking for a change in scenery when there is a lack of sports underway.
The casino features several sections – slots, a live casino, table games and a poker room. The table games section has a moderate variety of traditional casino games, such as baccarat, roulette, and blackjack.
The casino table games can be played on desktop PCs, tablets, and mobiles. BetVictor’s website and mobile casino is considered by industry experts to be on of the best around, There’s a selection of game providers such as Microgaming and IGT – both recognised as games providers for some industry leading online casinos. All the games can be played in your phone’s browser – there’s no need to download any apps or install any software. It truly is mobile, although we recommend a stable Wi-Fi connection when using it. No need to worry about updating apps and storage space, you can play these games on most modern smartphones and tablets.
Unfortunately, the bonus offer for new customers to the casino is pretty poor. New customers or existing sportsbook customers must wager £500 to get the first £25 bonus. A 5% bonus top-up is pretty shambolic, especially seen as the succeeding bonus requirements require you to play through £1500 and £3000. That throws out most recreational casino users and appeals only to those with bigger wallets – the question is, is it worth it for a total of £175? Certainly not, as far as we’re concerned.
Like most bookmakers of the modern era, BetVictor features a live casino. If you’re new to this, you basically get to see a live video feed of a casino dealer performing standard operations – such as spinning the roulette wheel. It adds a sense of realism to the casino.
Another popular addition to their site is BetVictor Poker. With a matched deposit bonus of 200% up to €1000, plenty of poker games available, guaranteed prize funds and rooms to cater for players of all sizes – it’s understandable to see why it attracts so many poker players. Experienced poker players will appreciate the features of the software (Tribeca Tables), allowing you to find a friend or create your own table for your friends to join.
New players will receive 20 casino spins for use on certain arcade games. The €1000 bonus for new registering customers is valid for 30 days and is credited at $1 (or currency equivalent) for every 8 action points earned.