LAST CHECKED: 2/1/2017 BY : JAMES
Betsafe are currently offering a £20 free bet for new customers in 2017. It’s one of the easiest to claim, just follow or uber-quick instructions below.
How To Claim Your Bet £10 Get £20 Offer In Four Simple Steps :
- Click here to open BetSafe and activate the free bet.
- Click ‘Join Now’ and complete the registration form.
- Make a deposit of £10 and place a bet on something with odds of 1.8 or above.
- Wait until your bet has settled to receive £20 in free bets.
Continue reading for full details on the new customer offer, the free bet terms and conditions and how to contact customer services.
BetSafe are a small outfit, yet have all the features of a modern day online bookmaker. They’ve got a reputable sportsbook, casino, a poker section and have recently added some virtual sports and games.
You can bet in-play with BetSafe and get in touch with them 24/7 with their customer support phone lines, email chats and instant messaging on the site.
|New Customer Offer Summary|
|Maximum Free Bet||£20 Reward|
|Qualifying Bet||Odds of 1.8 and above|
|Deposit Options||Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, PaySafe, Click2Pay, Bank Transfer & More.|
|Withdrawal Times||1-5 Working Days|
How To Claim Your £20 Free Bet
- Visa & other major cards
- PaySafe Card
Terms & Conditions Explained
- Your first bet placed with BetSafe needs to be of at least £10.
- Your first bet needs to be placed at odds of at least 4/5 (1.8 decimal) or above.
- Non-runners or any bet that gets made void/refunded won't count.
- Your free bet will get credited to your account within 24 hours of when your qualifying bet settles. Not this is not within 24 hours of you placing the bet - you have to wait for it to win or lose - so bear that in mind if placing a bet on an event far in the future.
- Any winnings from the free bet do not include the £20 stake, so we advise you place it on something with high odds in order to maximise your returns.
- Only one free bet offer for each house/email address/IP address/debit/credit card.
- You can't use Skrill or Neteller to deposit with, as part of this offer.
- If BetSafe notices anything suspicious where you, or a group are trying to guarantee profit from the offer, they may void it.
- BetSafe may request copy of your ID/proof of deposit to validate your account.
- BetSafe also reserve the right to close your account and confiscate funds if they suspect fraud or abuse.