LAST UPDATED: 14/9/2017 BY : JAMES
How To Get Up To £100 In Free Bets:
- Click here to open Betfair and activate the bonuses.
- Click ‘Join Now’ and complete the registration form.
- Place 5 x €/£10 (or more) bets on something with odds of 1.5 or above.
- Wait until your bets are settled to receive €/£20 in free bets.
- Repeat the process up to 5 times, which will give you £100 in free bets (5 x €/£20 free bets)
|New Customer Offer Summary|
|Maximum Bonus||£100 Sports, £20 Casino & Games|
|Qualifying Bet||Odds of 1.5 and above|
|Deposit Options||Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, PaySafe, Bank Transfer.|
|Withdrawal Times||12 Hours - 3 Days|
How To Claim Your £100 Free Bets
- Visa & other major cards
- PaySafe Card
- Western Union
- Bank Transfer
Terms & Conditions Of The Free Bet
- You must enter the promo code 'ZSK200' when opening your account.
- You need to deposit at least £10 or €10 and place 5 bets (minimum of €/£10) on any sportsbook market with odds above 1/2 (1.5 decimal odds).
- Your qualifying bet must be placed on a sportsbook market - not on the exchange. It’s completely different, so make sure you’ve clicked the ‘Sportsbook’ link in the navigation bar.
- Make sure you deposit using a credit/debit card or Paypal. Skrill, Neteller and Moneybookers won’t count.
- Within 24 hours of you placing your qualifying bets, you’ll be given €/£20 free bets. Repeat this process to claim more free bets up to €/£100.
- Winnings from the free bet don’t include the stake. For example, a normal bet of £10 at odds of 2.0 will return £20 - £10 stake plus £10 profit. A free bet of £10 at odds of 2.0 would only return the winnings - £10. We advise you chuck it on something big like a football accumulator and try win some decent money.
- You will know your free bets are available to use by clicking the “My Free Bets” link at the top of the Betfair website.
- Free bets have to be used on the sportsbook - you can’t use them in the exchange.
- Each free bet can only be used once.
- If you enter less in the ‘stake’ box than the free bet itself, you’ll lose the remaining bit of it. For example if you have a £10 free bet, but only enter £5 as the stake, you’ll use £5 of your free bet and the other £5 will disappear.
- Free bets can’t be cashed out.
- Free bets can only be used on selections with odds of 1.5 or higher.
Betfair Customer Service
- Email Support : https://en-betfair.custhelp.com/app/contactus/answer/list/c/468/ctype/Email(Pick a reason for getting in touch and you'll be directed to the correct email form)
- Customer Services: 0344 871 0000 (UK)
- Customer Services: 0044 203 059 8888 (Other)
Adding A Selection To The Betslip
How To Find & Use Your Free Bets When Placing A Bet
Acc Edge & Other Special Markets
Cash Out Your Bets
Betfair gives out £10 free to new exchange customers. This guide covers the very basics of how the exchange works, for details of the sports book read this guide and information on the Betfair app is here.
The Betfair exchange is separate to their sportsbook and works completely differently to a traditional bookmaker. Betting on the exchange involves backing a bet, and laying a bet. Backing works in the traditional sense, where you place a bet on an event you think will happen.
Laying is the opposite, as laying a bet is your way of saying that event will not happen. For example, in a match between Chelsea and Everton, laying Chelsea is betting on Chelsea to not win the match – so if Everton win or the match ends in a draw, your lay bet will win.
Betting on the exchange does not involve the bookmaker. Punters are betting against each other.
In a match between Chelsea and Everton, if were to lay Chelsea, you are betting against those people that have backed Chelsea.
Betfair will charge 5% on any bets you win on the exchange. This is how their business model works, and ensures they remain profitable regardless of the outcome of sporting events.
Independant Reviews & Feedback
I already had a Betfair account back in the day I think. Just got signed up again as I noticed they’ve added a sportsbook. Pretty impressed, never really like the old blue website when it just had the exchange and all the pink and blue buttons. Never liked the concept of laying a bet and having to have a big balance to afford the liability. I did the bet £10 get £30 new customer offer and got credited with the £30 of bets, they came through as three separate £10 free bets. Used them straight away on some longshot accumulators to to recover my losses from England losing to Iceland! Still a sore subject!
Been a top quality gambler (or terrible punter as my friends call me) for a while now, but often get back to Betfair. They’ve got some good new customer account offers and usually have a few specials floating around for the boxing, football and rugby. At the moment they’ve double odds on winning single bets on Wimbledon. I think the winnings are credited as free bet tokens, but still, this is what more bookies should be doing. Ladbrokes have been trying to compete with Betfair’s exchange for a long while now – but it doesn’t come close. Wait for a mainstream event like El Classico or the Manchester derby to kick off and look at the sheer volume of money being traded. It’s absolute madness, but I like to watch which way the markets respond to certain team news and injuries. Many professional gamblers trade on the exchange when they spot value – as the size of their stakes would just be rejected by the sportsbook traders. It’s usually a sign that something is worth backing.
I always found Betfair quite hard to use, but recently I think their app and website is one of the best around. They’ve got an android app that I use on my galaxy S6 and an iOS app that I’ve got on my iPad for the Saturday afternoon footy! The cash out function has always been reliable, miles better than other bookies that have recently added it as a feature. The acca edge feature is a bit of a life saver for those weekends where the top of the league usually goes and gets beat at home to a bunch of nobodies and stops me from being too angry! Just can’t wait for the new season to start again now and then I can get organised with my lucky 31 longshots on the both teams to score coupons.
Everything about Betfair has been a breeze since I joined. I used the sign up offer guide that you guys have on here and used the promo code mentioned. Bet £10 on a Champions League qualifier (The New Saints!) and got my £30 in free bets almost instantly. I’m glad I read your tutorial so I knew exactly how to use them when placing the bet. I see Betfair have recently added this new ‘Horse Finder’ which allows you to filter through the upcoming horse races and pick out a horse/trainer/jockey combination based on certain criteria – such as ‘Winner Last Time Out’, ‘Top Trainers’ and that sort of thing. I liked the idea but I’ve noticed over the years that these gimmicks are often added to mug off the punter and profit the house. The ‘Top 6 Most Popular Bets Today’ usually involves 6 odds on favourites that most mug punters would be throwing in an acca. This draws in the average gambler when they see the £20 returns £457. Us disciplined gamblers need to keep our heads down and stick to the well researched tips!