Placing a bet with bet365 can seem a little complex if you are new to online sports betting or are not familiar with bet365. In order to get started, ensure you have registered for an account and that you are currently logged in. You’ll need some funds in your account to bet with. Deposit at least £10 if you wish to benefit from the new customer welcome bonus. This guide will walk you through the process of adding money to your account and placing a bet.
How To Deposit Money Into Your Bet365 Account:
- Click the yellow ‘Deposit’ link in the top right-hand corner when logged into the bet365 site.
- Choose a deposit option from the drop down menu within the window that popped up.
- Fill out the deposit form depending on your chosen deposit method.
- Await the deposit confirmation message. You’ll see your funds under your username in the top-right section of the main bet365 interface.
Picking a market to bet on requires four stages: picking a sport, filtering through the categorised system within each sport to reveal a fixtures list, selecting a fixture, and finally picking a market.
How To Add a Selection To The Bet Slip:
- Pick a sport on the left-side of the website.
- Navigate within the chosen sport to bring up a list of fixtures or events.
- Select the event you wish to place a bet upon.
- Find the betting market and selection you would like to add to the bet slip.
Selected betting markets are added to the ‘Betslip’, on the right side of the website. The bet slip is the final stage Bet365 allow you to place different types of bets – singles and multiples.
Different Bet Types – Single Bets
Single bets involve placing just one bet on a given selection for the chosen event. They are independent of any other betting events, thus only require the event in question to finish before being counted as settled.
How To Place a Single Bet:
- Add a selection to the bet slip
- Enter the amount you wish to bet in the ‘Stake’ box. You’ll see the ‘To Return’ be updated to reflect your stake and odds of your selection.
- Click on the yellow ‘Place Bet’ button to confirm. If you have the required funds in your account to cover the Stake value entered, then the bet will be successful.
- Notice the bet receipt giving confirmation the bet went through.
At the top of the bet slip, you should now see a link/button that reads ‘My Bets’. This will show you the current status of your placed bets that are in progress and not yet settled. This is the section of the desktop site where you will be able to cash out your bets.
How To Place an Accumulator or Multiple Bet With Bet365
For advice on how to bet on accumulators with bet365, head over to our accumulator how-to guide for more information.
How To Cancel, Amend Or Delete A Bet
Bets can now be edited, swapped or removed with the bet365 edit bet feature.
Alternatively, you might be able to cash out the bet for a slight loss. The other option would be to contact the bet365 customer service team. They are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will receive an answer quickly by calling them or by using the live chat.
How Long It Takes To Settle A Bet
Single bets will be settled shortly after the match finishes. If the betting market has been closed and is concluded, the bet will be settled almost instantly. For example, if you bet on a team to score in the first half of a football match, your bet will be settled as soon as they score, or at half time if they don’t.
Some matches from the lower leagues that might be considered obscure might take longer to settle as Bet365 await confirmation from the football associates in the given country.
Accumulator bets will be settled once all selections have been played and completed. For more information on checking bet history, void bets, postponed games, and the terminology associated with pending and settled bets visit our guide to settled bets.
Now you understand how to place a bet and the various options available, we recommended you now read how to cash out your bets, understanding settled bets and their status, and finally how to withdraw money from your bet365 account and verify it. These articles should give you a firm grip on the regular processes involved with using Bet365 to bet on sports.