Bet365 has a mobile site that can be used with any Smartphone. They also have an Android app, Nokia App, Windows App, BlackBerry app, and iOS app for iPhone and iPad. It allows registered users to log in, place bets, stream live sports and enter their new account offer code. Customers that wish to download the Bet365 app should register on the Bet365 site first. Ensure you follow our guide to claiming the bonus code to get the maximum promotional funds available. Click the green button below to go to bet365 and register.
How To Install The Bet365 App On Your Android Phone/Tablet:
- Use your phone to open the Bet365 mobile site with this link.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where the available apps are displayed.
- Tap the Bet365 Sports App.
- Tap OK when prompted with a message about downloading the APK file.
- Go to ‘Security Settings’ in your phone’s Settings, and tick ‘Allow installation of apps from unknown sources’.
- Open the Bet365 app from your downloads and follow the install instructions. It will now be installed on your phone.
These instructions will allow you to download and use the Bet365 app for free on a Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, HTC One, Nexus and various other popular Android phones and tablets. The app is not available on the Google Play Store the instructions listed above must be followed to install it.
How To Install The Bet365 App On Your iOS iPhone/iPad:
- Use your phone to visit the Bet365 mobile site with this link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap ‘View All Bet365 Apps’
- Tap the first app displayed – the Bet365 iOS sports app.
- Install the app on your iPhone or iPad using the Apple App Store.
If you wish to use Bet365 on your Mac, simply navigate to the Bet365.com website in Safari or Internet browser of your choice.
Bet365 customers can use the app or mobile site to claim sports bonuses and promotions. The ongoing sports promotions, £50 risk-free bet, and the weekly loyalty bonus can all be claimed using your phone or tablet. Simply tap the user icon in the top-right corner, ‘Members’, and finally ‘Offers’ to view details of available offers or to enter a bonus code.
Customers can use the Bet365 Sports App to do just about anything. View our additional guides for information on how to place an accumulator bet on the Bet365 app, how to cash out bets, how to view settled & unsettled bets on the app, and how to withdraw funds from your account.
In-play betting is nice and quick on your mobile phone. The in play menu shows the list of in play matches, all categorised by the league – with the major leagues prioritised at the top of the page.
Clicking on a game brings up the match statistics – the rball – and the current markets and odds. The markets/odds choices will grey out when the game is suspended for betting – like if a penalty has been awarded, for example. This is to prevent players having an advantage over bet365 during times of uncertainty.
How To Change The Odds From Fractional To Decimal
Use the following instructions when logged in to switch between fractional and decimal odds:
- Tap the User icon in the top-right corner of the app or mobile site.
- Tap the ‘My Account’ link.
- Choose ‘Preferences’ from the following menu.
- Select ‘Fractional’ or ‘Decimal’ in the drop-down menu under ‘Odds Display’.
Your preferences will be updated upon selecting an option.
Problems With The App
Problems may arise when using Bet365 on the move. If your encounter a problem when using the mobile site or app, it is often due to lost WiFi or mobile data connectivity. Close all your apps and go back to Bet365. If you were in the middle of placing a bet, you can view the ‘My Bets’ page or go to ‘History’, then ‘Unsettled Bets’ to check if the bet was placed successfully or not.