- Click the green button above to open Bet365 and activate your bonus. Upon arrival, click ‘Bet Now’.
- Click ‘Join Now’ in the top-right corner. Fill out the sign-up form and enter bonus code: HIDDEN.
- Deposit between £10 and £200 into your account. Your bonus will match your highest deposit.
- Retrieve the ‘offer code’ that has been emailed to you.
- Enter this code on the ‘Enter offer code’ page, found under the ‘Offers’ tab on your member’s page.
Your £200 in bonus funds will then be added to your account.
To Withdraw The £200 Bonus You Will Need To :
- Place £200 worth of bets at odds of 1.5 or above. This will unlock your bonus which can then be used to place bets with.
- Complete the rollover requirement by placing £1200 worth of bets (£200 deposit £200 bonus x 3).
- Ensure your bets contain at least one selection with odds of 1.5 or above.
- Meet the above requirements within 90 days of entering your offer code.
Many websites fail to explain the rollover requirements for the bonus properly. We wanted to make it easier to understand. The official terms and conditions on the Bet365 site state ‘You must have settled bets to the value of three times your qualifying deposit and bonus before making a withdrawal.’
|New Customer Offer Summary|
|Qualifying Bet||Odds of 1.5 and above|
|Deposit Options||Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, PaySafe, Bank Transfer & More.|
|Withdrawal Times||Very Fast|
|All Bet365 Bonus Codes|
How Sign-Up And Claim Your £200 In 2017
How To Place A Bet & Complete The Rollover Requirement
Simplified Explaination Of The Rules and Terms & Conditions
- Your bonus funds will match your largest deposit that's been made within the seven days before entering the promo code.
- To get the largest bonus, deposit £200 or more. £200 is the maximum bonus that can be claimed from the open account offer.
- The bonus funds will be unlocked once you've placed bets that amount to your qualifying deposit. For example, if you deposit £20 and receive a £20 bonus, the £20 bonus will only be unlocked once you've placed £20 worth of bets.
- These qualifying bets must be placed at odds of 1/2 (1.5 decimal) or above. If you're betting on multiples or accumulators, there must be at least one selection with odds of 1/2 (1.5 decimal) or above.
- Only the first bet on a fixture/betting market will count towards the rollover requirements. For example, if you bet £20 on Man Utd to beat Liverpool and later go back and bet £5 on the draw, only the first £20 will count towards the rolloever requirements.
- Your bonus can be withdrawn once you have placed bets that amount to three times the bonus amount. So for a £20 bonus, you will need to make £60 worth of bets before you can withdraw it.
- Betting on Asian lines (handicaps and goal line) will not count towards the bonus rollover.
- Cashed out bets will not count towards the bonus rollover either.
- After entering the offer code, you have 90 days to meet these rollover requirements. Any bonus funds left after 90 days will expire.
- This offer is available until 23:59 on the 30th September 2017.
- If you make a withdrawal before entering your offer code, you'll need to deposit again to qualify for it.
- If you withdraw your balance before completing the bonus rollover, you'll have to forfeit your bonus.
- You can only have one active bonus at once.
- Bet365 reserves the right to change, withdraw or refuse this promotion at their own discretion. They may also ask for copy of identification to prove your age/address.
- If bet365 suspect that an individual or group of individuals are placing bets that guarantee profit from the bonus funds, they have the right to remove the bonus and void any bets placed with it. They also reserve the right to apply an administration charge to the account in order to cover admin costs in such situations.
You can phone customer services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Customer services can help you with any information that you need relating to your account – such as registration issues, login issues, bonus code queries, wrongly settled bets, voiding bets where a match has been postponed, queries about losing bets, and questions about promotions.
When you have a problem with the website – which can sometimes occur – you can call bet365 and ask them to place a bet for you over the phone. No need to panic if the website goes down at 3.45 on a Saturday afternoon and you want to back your Premier League team who are currently 2-1 down.
- Customer services are available 24/7 on email at this address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can chat with the live chat 24/7 with an advisor here.
- Customer Services: 08000 288 365
- Customer Services: 0800 7810 365
- If modern technology is becoming a grind, send bet365 a letter by traditional post. Don’t forget a stamp!
- Customer Services
- bet365 House
- Media Way
- ST1 5SZ
- United Kingdom