We reviewed our experience of Bet365, including how to claim the Bet365 bet credits, the existing customer offers available, the pros and cons of Bet365. There’s also some other customer reviews of the bet credits promotion.
Please note this review is my personal opinion, and you should always check the current Bet365 bet credits terms and conditions when joining to make sure what you’re reading is up-to-date and accurate.
I found registering with Bet365 to be quite a straight forward process. Here is what I did:
What I Did To Join Bet365:
- Follow this link to open the Bet365 sign-up offer page. Click the yellow ‘BET NOW’ button.
- Click the yellow ‘Join Now’ button in the top right corner.
- Fill out the registration form entering the bonus code CTB100.
- Received my welcome email from Bet365 which contained my unique offer code.
18+ Adults only. Ts & Cs Apply.
Bet365 Bet Credits Terms And Conditions
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of €5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of €100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.