LAST UPDATED : 5/7/2017
The NetBet promo code used when opening a new account rewards you with £50 in bonus funds for sports and £200 for casino, and is one of the best on offer in 2016. Claiming it is easy, follow this quick guide to get started.
How To Claim Your £50 + £200 Bonuses In Five Simple Steps :
- Click here to open the Netbet website and activate the bonus. This works for sports & casino.
- Complete the registration form with ‘WELCOME50’ in the promo code field.
- Proceed to the deposit page, and type ‘WELCOME50’ in the promo code box. Click ‘Activate’.
- Make a deposit of £50 to claim the maximum sports bonus available, or deposit £100 to activate the £200 casino bonus as well.
- Place a bet at odds over 1.6 to unlock the bonus.
Throughout this guide we’ll cover exactly what you need to do to register, enter your promo code, deposit, place a bet, unlock your bonus funds and withdraw. We’ve got any questions that you might have about deposit limits, minimum withdrawals, customer service contact details and sports/casino/vegas/poker promotions that occur for existing members.
NetBet Promotional Codes And Bonuses
|Offer Description||Promo Code||Get Deal|
|Sports £50 Bonus||WELCOME50|
|Vegas £500 Bonus||VEGAS500|
|Poker £15 Free Cash & £1,000 Bonus||FREE20|
|Casino £200 Bonus||CASINO200|
|New Customer Offer Summary|
|Qualifying Bet||Odds of 1.6 and above|
|Deposit Options||Debit/Credit Card, Skrill, Neteller, PaySafe, Bank Transfer|
Whilst NetBet have a huge £200 casino bonus available, this guide focuses more on the sportsbook and the WELCOME50 promo code that sports bettors will be using to top up their funds when betting on horse racing, football, tennis, Formula 1 and other big sports available. There’s a great inplay facility allowing players to place bets throughout the duration of a sporting event, whilst having access to all the statistics about the event that allows for better informed bets to be placed.
Click one of the green ‘Activate’ buttons to claim your free bet with NetBet, and keep this guide open for step-by-step instructions on where to enter the promotional code.
How To Claim Your £50 Free Bet
- Visa & other major cards
- PaySafe Card
- Bank Transfer
How To Place a Bet & Get The Free Bet
Terms and Conditions To Ensure You Receive The Bonus
- You must play through your deposit once until your bonus funds are added. Bets must be placed at odds over 1.6 (decimal). Accumulators/multiple bets must have total odds over 1.6 too.
- You must deposit money into your account within 24 hours of entering the promo code.
- This promo code can only be used by players from the UK.
- The rollover requirements also do not include forecast/tricast horse racing bets.
- Bets placed on handicap markets or over/under do not count. For example asian handicaps and over 2.5 goals in football would not count.
- Playing through the bonus once will activate the bonus, it doesn’t count towards the overall rollover requirements
- You must deposit money into your account within 24 hours of entering the promo code.
- Playing through your initial deposit will activate the bonus when the bets have been settled, not just by placing them. Consider this if you’re betting on something that is several weeks away.
- You must play through your deposit within 60 days of adding funds to your account. So if you deposit £40 to get £20 bonus funds, you must have placed £40 worth of bets at odds over 1.6 within 60 days.
- Betting on the same event will not count towards releasing your bonus funds. So placing £20 on Man Utd to win, then ten minutes later placing another £20 on them to draw won’t count.
- Depositing more than £100 to get the £50 bonus will add more rollover requirements to your account to release the bonus. We advise you deposit £100 for the £50 bonus, then wait until that’s released before depositing any more.
- The rollover of your initial deposit must be completed before attempting to withdraw your winnings. So if you were to deposit £40, bet £10 and win £10, you can’t withdraw your winnings until you’ve placed another £30 in bets.
- Rollover requirements must be completed before you attempt to claim another bonus.
- Total rollover requirements for the deposit and bonus are six times. So if you deposited £10 and got a £5 bonus, you need to place £90 worth of bets. This may seem like a lot, but a few £20 singles and £10 weekends accumulators and you’ll soon be ready to withdraw your winnings.
- Deposits made by NETELLER or Skrill will not activate the bonus funds. We suggest depositing by Debit Card.
- NetBet can cancel or modify the offer when they feel there has been misuse.
- You’re not allowed more than one account. Don’t go opening other accounts in an attempt to get another bonus.
How To Withdraw Your Winnings
The NetBet bonus must be rolled over as explained in our Netbet Promo Code guide. Once the rollover is complete, the bonus and any additional winnings can be withdrawn.
This process isn’t specific to the bonus. This guide explains how to withdraw money from your NetBet account.
NetBet Casino & Bonus
£10 Mobile Offer
Promotions & Offers For Existing Members
How To Contact Customer Services
Our Review of Netbet
Latest Comments & Feedback For NetBet
Submit your review
The sportsbook is slow to load and a little complex, plus the rollover for the bonus is a bit of a pain, but in general they’re a good bookie and won’t limit you for regularly hitting winners on certain markets.
Only recently joined Netbet, but when I joined I they had a £100 bonus. Anyway I deposited £200 to get the £100 bonus then realised I had to play through £1800 worth of bets!Absolutely mental, you can’t transfer it to casino and use it there either – it has to be placed in Sports bets – and it has to be done within two months.Anyway I’ve got a friend with a good knowledge of football and some big balls, so I just went and followed his ‘safe’ bets. They have some reasonable markets and the odds are pretty consistent with that you might consider the ‘bigger’ bookies.I’m not sure I’d be back in a hurry, don’t really like bookies that make you rollover your deposit/bonus as much as this. Smaller bonus bookies like Coral, Sky, Betfred and BetVictor were much easier to join and get the free bet from.Bet365 had a ridiculous wager requirement too – but they’re a big player so they can probably justify it. Seen NetBet a lot around the Internet lately, so in terms of football betting I’m pretty impressed.
I’ve been betting for several years now, mostly in the shops but more recently I’ve started doing it on my ipad. Netbet isn’t a bad site, although the black background gets a bit heavy on the eyes after a while as readingwhite text on a dark background whilst sitting in my dark lounge is a bit of a strain on the eyes! NetBet have got all the basics covered with match markets and leagues. In 2016 and into 2017 I’d like to see them expand their rangeof lower leagues – like the Blue Square North and deeper German Leagues like the OberLiga and Regionalla. Lower leagues are good for value and sometimes an inplay punt. I’d also like to see NetBet expand their Asian lines -as bet365 have got all of them covered, and they’re a European bookmaker. For us more serious gamblers, that’s what we look for in a bookie. 5/5 for me on here really, can’t really fault them if they’ve not been established for decades like some of the other bookies.
I’ve started using William Hill as I got a £50 free bet last year, been betting for quite a while and not had my account gubbed or limited yet. I wanted the £50 free bet as it was the best on the market, you only had to make a £50 bet to get it. No nonsense like some of these bookies with all the silly rollover requirements. The terms and conditions on the F20 promo code look the same, it’s just a smaller free bet now. Bet £10 get £20 is a good deal, if you lay off the free bet you can profit £15 from it. William Hill are good for all the other bonuses too and some of their ongoing offers.
Only leaving a four star review, mainly because of the terms and conditions to cash out the bonus are pretty hefty. Most other bookies like this that I’ve used in the past don’t have such a big bonus rollover. I was quiteexcited when I saw the 50% promo code, then saw right at the bottom about the wagering requirement in the terms. They kept that quiet on all the adverts that I’ve seen. It’s not really worth my while getting a £50 bonus to then have to spend £900 in losing bets!Not that I’d ever bet that much, I just dropped in £20 to top it up to £30. Even still, seemed a bit steep having to play through £180. Three weeks later and I’ve done it, had £40 left!Also I usually use Skrill and Paypal for deposits. netbet don’t have Paypal listed as a payment processor, and the terms and conditions said that the promo code will be void if you used Skrill. Not a big problem but I didn’t want ‘NetBet’showing up on my bank statement. Good range of sports covered. Withdrawn £30 back to my bank so going to try my luck in the casino with my £10 winnings from the sportsbook. Wish me luck!
I joined Netbet in 2015 with an offer I saw on Twitter. Been using them from time to time, but I’ve been restricted with Skybet and with Bet365 so might be using them a bit more at the moment. Ascot is coming up, so I’d hoped NetBet wouldhave some good horse promotions going, but they don’t. Cheltenham was particularly bad for the bookmakers in 2016 so that might be why, as I’ve noticed BoyleSports, Paddy Power and Skybet have been quiet lately with their festival offers.Or they’ve switched from refunds on losing bets to the SP favourite to refunds if you come second to the SP favourite. Makes it a lot harder to bag a few extra free bets and use them on accas for the weekend.
After getting restricted by Betvictor after pretty much doing nothing wrong (stung them on two big bets and a big coupon) I was limited to £5 bets. No chance I’m doing that. Heard good things about NetBet so I used their promo code for a free £50 bet.Still not done with the rollover, not too fussed though. I’ve got more interest in a proper bookie that doesn’t restrict it’s players after a couple of winners. Been hit by quite a few of them now, so NetBet was on the list of five bookiesthat I wanted to give a go to. Looking forward to the Premier League starting again, and the English Championship. It’s quite a minefield to pick a winning tip, but there’s often massive value floating around which suits me nicely.
Was using this site to get a good promo code for BetVictor and there was a better bonus on offer here. Really like how you guys have gone to the trouble of picking out all these screenshots, could do with them being a bit bigger on my littleAndroid phone though. Bookies sometimes have barely visible terms and conditions so it’s good that you’ve re-written then your average Joe can actually get his head around them. NetBet itself is OK, although they need to up their game with the free bet.They either need a smaller bonus with less rollover, or make it a standard free bet like William Hill use. These modern day bookies are sometimes hard to navigate, but NetBet have the today’s events thing so you can usually pick out what you’re looking for.They also give the bigger leagues the priority on here, not like some bookies where you have to scroll through lists of Iranian teenage girls until you get to what you want! Need a regular free bet for loyal customers, some bookies have given me a loyalty bonus in the past but I’ve not had anything from these guys yet!