Free bets are regularly given out by bookmakers, but finding an easy to use bookmaker with a decent bonus takes time.
This Months Best New Customer Offers :
|Bookmaker||Bonus Offer||Full Guide||Claim Offer|
|£200 + £50 Bonus||View Bet365 Guide|
|£30 Free Bet||View Betfair Guide|
|£50 + £10 Bonus||View NetBet Guide|
|£25 Free Bet||View William Hill Guide|
|£60 Free Bet||View BetVictor Guide|
|£20 Free Bet||View BetSafe Guide|
- Compare The Bets allows you to get the best signup deal with a range of decent promo & bonus codes along with screenshots on exactly what you need to click to get it.
- We've done all the hard work for you - we've listed what we consider to be the best bookmakers on the web. We show you where you can quickly and easily grab a free bet or big bonus that doesn't require any hard work to withdraw it.
- They're each been given a rating - so you know where to start. We've written detailed guides on exactly how to register, how to deposit, how to obtain the free bet or bonus and then how to withdraw it.
- Where to start? We reckon the 'Top Bookies' we've listed below are seriously worth checking out. If you don't have an account with any of them then get signed up. These bonus offers aren't gonna be around forever - so you better claim them whilst you can!
Joining a betting site is quite simple, but navigating your way through the bookie terms and conditions to actually claim the bonus/free bet and be able to withdraw it can be a complex process. In 2015 we noticed a real lack of betting sites that properly explained the sign-up process and how to withdraw bonus funds.
So, as we’re online betting experts, we took it upon ourselves to create CompareTheBets – a simple website that gives punters exactly what they want.
- A list of the best bookmakers;
- Their best offers/bonus codes/promo codes;
- A set of detailed instructions and screenshots on how to claim said bonuses;
- A little humour along the way
Get started with our complete list of bookmakers and their new customer offers. Read more about our history and the CTB team.